Book a seat and you may get your full registration of Rs 22,000 for FREE! The class needs to be fully booked for this offer to be valid. The name of one participant will be drawn to get full refund of training fees.
A Java web application is an application that is accessed via a web browser over a network using technologies such as web containers, servlets, JSP and Struts. JavaServer Pages (JSP), which is a high-level abstraction of Java servlets, is a server side Java technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, with HTML, XML, or other document types, in response to a Web client request. Apache Struts is an open-source web application framework based on WebWork for developing Java web applications. It uses and extends the Java Servlet API to encourage developers to adopt a model-view-controller (MVC) architecture. This training has as aim to provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to become productive in developing Java web applications using such technologies.This 30-hour training (course code:WEB2) will run from 09:00-16:00 in our premises in Quatre-Bornes. The MQA-registered trainers are Avinash Meetoo, Navind Jaskaran and Noorani Bakerally.
- “[I like] all the tutorials, the practical parts and the software given on DVD.” (Jean-Eric Heeraman, Mauritius Telecom)
- “Explications limpides, exemples concrets et très parlants.” (Henrick Maury, General Construction)
- “Very professional and technical!” (Denis Boodeea, Mauritius Telecom)
- “[I liked] all the explantions and additional info provided by the trainer.” (Kiran Gokhool, Mauritius Telecom)
- “Very professional, structured and well organised.” (Nicolas Pilot, General Construction)
- “Clear and concise explanations of the different technologies, especially struts.” (Jean-Benoit Pierre, Superfund Technologies)
Knowledge of programming.
- Installing and configuring a servlet/JSP web container
- Creating a web application using servlets
- Extending servlets with Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
- Managing state
- Creating JavaServer Pages (JSP)
- Using JSP Standard and Custom Tags
- Using Struts actions
- Adding workflow with interceptors
- Building the view
- Using UI Component tags
The course is MQA-approved and costs Rs 22,000 per participant. All fees are payable upon booking of seats. This is our policy in case of cancellation. Eligible companies can get refunds from the HRDC.Become a Knowledge Seven Associate, refer people to our training courses and earn 10% of what we receive as training fee.
Get Free Information
Individual clients: Leave your contact details and we will let you know when the course is scheduled.