- Create and manage online content to increase visibility and interactions with targeted audiences
- Use social networks, email marketing and online advertisement for branding and marketing purposes
- Use Search Engine Optimisation to drive prospects to your website through better search engine rankings
- Leverage the power of analytics tools to monitor the effectiveness of digital campaigns and maximise return on investment
The Digital Marketer has quickly become essential in marketing and sales departments. With an increasing number of potential customers being online, it is imperative that businesses engage with them where they are. The Digital Marketer understands how to better use websites including SEO techniques, social network such as Facebook, email marketing, online ads and analytics tools to achieve business objectives.
Courses to follow
- Website Creation and Management
- Social Media and Online Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Analytics for Digital Campaigns
Book a seat for any course and you may get your full registration FREE! The class needs to be fully booked for this offer to be valid. The name of one participant will be drawn to get full refund of training fees.
One year calendar
Here is our calendar of training for this year.