At Knowledge7, we love Python.
We have been using Python for about one year now, in the process, have discovered quite a lot of Python libraries that we use on a daily basis. Here they are:
- Flask is a web framework which we use to build most of our (new) backends.
- SQLAlchemy is an Object-Relational Mapper.
- Requests is used to issue HTTP requests and handle responses.
- Rauth is OAuth for Python.
- BeautifulSoup and pyquery for parsing XML and HTML documents.
- Fabric for sending commands to distant servers using SSH.
- Virtualenvwrapper to create multiple Python environments (useful for testing new libraries for example).
And this is just the beginning.
Leave a Reply