Knowledge7 training programs are subject to the following refund policy:
- If the client withdraws from the nominated course at least ten working days before the first day of the course, they will receive a refund of the total course fee minus a Rs. 1000 administrative fee;
- If the client withdraws from the nominated course within ten working days, but before five working days of the first day of the course, they will receive a 50% refund of the total course fee;
- If the client withdraws from the nominated course within five working days of the first day of the course, they will receive no refund of the course fee;
- However, to avoid the deductions, the client may nominate a replacement trainee transferring his/her registration at any time before the first day of the course for a Rs. 1000 administrative fee;
- Knowledge7 will refund all payments made by a client if the course is cancelled or course commencement is postponed by more than four weeks, unless alternative arrangements acceptable to the client and Knowledge7 can be made. For example, the client may choose to transfer his/her registration (of equal value) to any other Knowledge7 course or to any other client attending a Knowledge7 course without incurring any additional cost subject to the availability of space.
- Knowledge7 cannot be held responsible for any financial loss incurred by the client or its employer due to rescheduling or cancellation of any Knowledge7 course.
- All fees will be refunded by cheque.