- Create and manage online content to increase visibility and interactions with targeted audiences
- Use social networks, email marketing and online advertisement for branding and marketing purposes
- Drive prospects to your website through better search engine rankings
- Monitor the effectiveness of digital campaigns and maximise return on investment
The Digital Marketer has quickly become essential in marketing and sales departments. With an increasing number of potential customers being online, it is imperative that businesses engage with them where they are. The Digital Marketer understands how to better use websites including copywriting techniques, social network such as Facebook, email marketing, online ads and analytics tools to achieve business objectives.
Courses to follow
- Website Creation and Management
- Social Media and Online Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Analytics for Digital Campaigns
One year calendar
Here is our calendar of training for this year.