- Develop mobile applications for multiple platforms such as Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad), Windows Mobile, Symbian, etc.
- Master the latest features of HTML5 and popular frameworks such as JQuery Mobile and Cordova (PhoneGap)
- Create native Android applications which exploit the capabilities of smartphones and tablets including modern user interfaces, databases and Google Maps.
Smartphones and tablets are everywhere and people expect your business to provide them with mobile applications and services. Android has become the world’s leading mobile platform with more than 60% market share worldwide, 400 million existing smartphones and tablets and more than 1 million new devices per day being sold. Consequently, a lot of companies require Mobile Developers capable of efficiently developing mobile applications which people will be keen and happy to use.
Courses to follow
- Mobile Application Development with HTML5
- Android Application Development (a good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming in Java is required)
One year calendar
Here is our calendar of training for this year.