This MQA-approved training is run on demand. Contact us.
What people think about this course
- “[I like] all the tutorials, the practical parts and the software given on DVD.” (Jean-Eric Heeraman, Mauritius Telecom)
- “Explications limpides, exemples concrets et très parlants.” (Henrick Maury, General Construction)
- “Very professional and technical!” (Denis Boodeea, Mauritius Telecom)
- “[I liked] all the explantions and additional info provided by the trainer.” (Kiran Gokhool, Mauritius Telecom)
- “Very professional, structured and well organised.” (Nicolas Pilot, General Construction)
- “Clear and concise explanations of the different technologies.” (Jean-Benoit Pierre, Superfund Technologies)
A Java web application is an application that is accessed via a web browser over a network using technologies such as web containers, servlets, JSP and JSF. JavaServer Pages (JSP), which is a high-level abstraction of Java servlets, is a server side Java technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, with HTML, XML, or other document types, in response to a Web client request. JavaServer Faces (JSF) allows the programmer to build component-based user interfaces for web applications. This training has as aim to provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to become productive in developing Java web applications using such technologies. This 30-hour training (course code: JAVA3) will run from 09:00-16:00 in our premises in Quatre-Bornes. The MQA-registered trainers are Avinash Meetoo, Navind Jaskaran and Noorani Bakerally.
Knowledge of object-oriented Java programming and HTML / HTTP.
- Installing and configuring a servlet/JSP web container
- Creating a web application using servlets
- Extending servlets with Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
- Managing state
- Creating JavaServer Pages (JSP)
- Using JSP standard and custom Tags
- JavaServer Faces (JSF) Tag Libraries
- Building complex layout
- Using and creating validators
- Creating custom components
The course is MQA-approved and costs Rs 22,000 per participant. All fees are payable upon booking of seats. This is our policy in case of cancellation. Eligible companies can get refunds from the HRDC.Become a Knowledge7 Associate, refer people to our training courses and earn 10% of what we receive as training fee.
Book a seat
To book a seat for this course, please download our booking form, fill it in and send it to us by email () or fax (5834-9001).