Why use Git?
- work collaboratively
- manage a large number of resources (code, assets, documents) within projects
- track and even roll back versions over time
Git can be used by:
- developers to manage complex codebases and produce better quality software
- designers to manage multiple assets through time with the capability to roll back
- document authors to manage complex version histories and multiple contributors
Read about why we use Git at Knowledge7.
About this course
This 12-hour training will run from 09:00-16:00 in our premises in Quatre-Bornes. The MQA-registered trainers are Avinash Meetoo, Darshana Seetah and Noorani Bakerally.
- The Git Model
- Essential commands
- Branching and merging
- Conflict resolution
- Git server setup
- Remote operations
- Graphical tools
- Git troubleshooting