What people think about this course
“[I liked] the way the trainers break down huge and new topics (not ever heard before) into easier points.”
“[I liked] learning a new programming language.”
“The course was very interesting and I learned many things.”
Here are some companies which have sent us employees for training:
Why should I follow this course?
- Acquire all the programming skills which are currently in great demand in companies and organisations in Mauritius
- Master computer programming from A to Z: from a solid foundation to using the latest Web technologies using the Python programming language
- Benefit from the individual attention and expertise of the trainers who are professional programmers so you will program better and faster
- Develop real applications in a practical environment with each participant using an individual PC with the latest software and Internet access
Software development is a fascinating and exciting field and most people rely a lot on software to entertain themselves and/or to work. The key to software development is Programming. Someone who aspires to become a competent programmer needs to build on a solid foundation and this is what this training aims at.Participants will start by building simple software using the Python programming language, learn about object-oriented programming, use powerful data structures and end up building web applications.
This 30-hour training (course code: Prog1) will run from 09:00-12:00 in our premises in Quatre-Bornes. The MQA-registered trainers are Avinash Meetoo, Darshana Seetah, Navind Jaskaran and Noorani Bakerally.
- Are you comfortable with computers or IT-related stuff?
- Do you want to have a career as a software developer?
- Do you like finding solutions to complex problems?
- Are you methodical?