- Become a Mobile Developer
- Acquire the skills to develop powerful Android applications (apps) for your clients or your company or for recreational use
- Master Android development from A to Z: from the user interface and SQL database to system services such as geolocation (GPS) and Google Maps
- Benefit from experienced trainers who are Android developers themselves and who have released applications in the Android Market (Google Play Store)
- Develop mobile apps using an individual PC with the latest opensource software and test applications on real Android smartphones and tablets
Android, developed by Google, is now the top-selling smartphone platform powering more than 300 million devices in the world. This Android training provides the trainee with the practical knowledge and skills needed to develop Android applications following Google best practices. Essential topics like building the user interface and accessing data will be covered as well as more advanced topics such as content providers and system services.Trainees will use the latest Eclipse IDE with the official Google plugin for Android development. Trainees will also test their applications on real Android smartphones.
This 30-hour training (course code:MOBILE2) will run from 09:00-16:00 in our premises in Quatre-Bornes. The MQA-registered trainers are Avinash Meetoo, Navind Jaskaran and Noorani Bakerally.
- “I enjoyed the practical, hands-on approach of the training, which became incrementally more complex as the course advanced so that by the end, we were developing quite sophisticated applications.” (Vinoba Gungabissoon, Esokia Web Agency)
- “The trainer was excellent and made the training so interesting and effective.” (Ehsan Alladin, Blanche Birger)
- “[I liked] the course content, the course layout and the practical activities. Also the tutor’s attitude and knowledge.” (Nicolas Desveaux, Cogir Ltée).
- “At Knowledge Seven, it is outstanding knowledge delivered.” (Vannen Caremben, Anglo African Ltd)
- “The quality of the course content is excellent. I am more confident of being able to develop an app now.” (Stephan Gopaul, New Mauritius Hotels Ltd)
- “[I liked] the hands-on apps development. The trainer is very knowledgeable and goes beyond the course scope.” (Arvin Kumar Seeboo, Ireland Blyth Ltd)
- “[I liked] learning while developing useful apps.” (Zuberr Nowrung, HDM)
- “The training is very good with lots of practical exercises. The trainer is very knowledgeable.” (Michael Olla, Astek Mauritius)
- “The delivery of the course was good.” (Hashim Joosub, DCDM Consulting Ltd)
Get Free Information
Individual clients: Leave your contact details and we will let you know when the course is scheduled.