This MQA-approved training starts on Tuesday 18 June 2013
Book a seat and you may get your full registration of Rs 22,000 for FREE! The class needs to be fully booked for this offer to be valid. The name of one participant will be drawn to get full refund of training fees.
- Become a Linux Professional
- Learn important aspects of Linux such as its installation, package management, managing files and users as per industry best practices
- Benefit from experienced trainers who are themselves professional Linux system administrators and who manage Linux servers for leading Mauritian companies
- Hands-on practical Linux sessions on an individual PC running the latest CentOS Linux 6 which is fully compatible with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Prepare for Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Certification after having followed this training as well as our second Linux training
This pragmatic and practical MQA-approved Linux course covers all the requirements for taking the Linux Professional Institute Exam 101. It also exposes trainees to Linux networking, TCP/IP configuration, security and remote desktop access.This 30-hour training (course code:LINUX2) will run from 09:00 to 16:00 in our premises in Quatre-Bornes. The MQA-registered trainers are Avinash Meetoo, Navind Jaskaran and Noorani Bakerally.
- “This course made Linux understandable and easy.” (Poolwantee Hurgobin, MCA)
- “You learn much more than what you expect.” (Reza Ramjan)
- “The way Linux was introduced to me was like landing into another world with lots of new things to discover. I have now a growing interest by learning and practising more.” (Harvejz Panchoory)
- “Nice environment and very good lecturers.” (David Marie, Fast Click Ltd)
- “The course was a great learning experience.” (Christophe Charles, Medine Ltd)
- “[I liked] both theory and practicals. I learned more than I expected.” (Sunanda Arjoon)
- “[I liked] the explanations and approach to the subject.” (Tony O’Bryan Manbode, Ireland Blyth Ltd)
- “Learning is done from A-Z, so it is worth it.” (Nasseerudin Coowar, Innodis Ltd)
- “Linux made easy.” (Satiandranath Gunga)
- “[I liked] the latest updates on current technology being used.” (Pascal Maya, Superfund Advisory)
- “[I liked that I was able] to test commands in real time.” (Jino David, Administrators and Consultants Ltd)
Who should attend?
Computer Technicians, windows system administrators, developers, and power users who want to acquire skills and knowledge to become Linux System administrators…and any person interested in Linux.Participants should know how to use computers and should have some prior knowledge of administering alternative operating systems such as Windows or Mac OS X. Participants do not need to know Linux to join the training.
The course is MQA-approved and costs Rs 22,000 per participant. All fees are payable upon booking of seats. This is our policy in case of cancellation. Eligible companies can get refunds from the HRDC.Become a Knowledge Seven Associate, refer people to our training courses and earn 10% of what we receive as training fee.
Get Free Information
Individual clients: Leave your contact details and we will let you know when the course is scheduled.