What people think about this course
“The way Linux was introduced to me was like landing into another world with lots of new things to discover. I have now a growing interest by learning and practising more.”
“Learning is done from A-Z, so it is worth it.”
"This is my first training exposure to Linux. Explanations were clear enough, practicals well thought-of and examples relevant to the objective of becoming a Linux Sys admin for a novice."
Here are some companies which have sent their employees for training:
Why should I follow this course?
- Here are four reasons why you should be a Linux professional
- Learn important aspects of Linux such as: installation, package management, configuration, troubleshooting, managing files and users, devices and file systems, networking and remote execution of applications
- Benefit from experienced trainers who are themselves professional Linux system administrators and who manage Linux servers for leading Mauritian companies
- Hands-on practical Linux sessions on an individual PC running the latest CentOS Linux 6 which is fully compatible with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Prepare for Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Certification after having followed this training as well as our second Linux training
This pragmatic and practical MQA-approved Linux course covers all the requirements for taking the Linux Professional Institute Exam 101. It also exposes trainees to Linux networking, TCP/IP configuration, security and remote desktop access. This 30-hour training (course code:LINUX2) will run from 09:00 to 16:00 in our premises in Quatre-Bornes. The MQA-registered trainers are Avinash Meetoo, Darshana Seetah and Noorani Bakerally.
Who should attend?
- Introduction to Linux
- Linux installation
- Text Editing and Processing
- Process management and automation
- Package management
- Hardware & architecture and the File System Hierarchy
- User management and file permissions
- Devices and Linux File-systems
- TCP/IP networking
- Remote Execution of Applications