Strengthen your IT team
Train your employees to master Linux, the most reliable and robust OS.
Get real training value
Master Linux through hands-on practical sessions on individual PCs running the latest CentOS.
Learn from experts
Benefit from the experience of professional trainers who manage Linux servers for leading Mauritian companies.
- Read more about how Linux can bring better opportunities, allow your company to save money, offer a great experience to staff and help them become certified.
“The way Linux was introduced to me was like landing into another world with lots of new things to discover. I have now a growing interest by learning and practising more.”
“Learning is done from A-Z, so it is worth it.”
- Why I (Avinash Meetoo) use Linux and why you should too
- Three reasons why Bryan, Raisah and Yogesh followed a Linux training
- Belall Neemuth: The Linux Network Infrastructure Services training was brilliant!
- Madhav Ramdin: the Linux Network Infrastructure Services training will make me more effective
- Vanessa Arokeum: The Knowledge Seven Linux course was excellent!
This 30-hour MQA-approved training (course code: Linux2) will run one day per week from 09:00-16:00 over five weeks at a venue to be announced soon. The MQA-registered trainer is Avinash Meetoo.
This training covers all the requirements for taking the Linux Professional Institute Exam 101, one of the two exams needed to obtain a LPIC-1 Linux Server Professional Certification. The second exam, Exam 102, is covered in our Linux Network Services and Security training.
The MQA-registered trainer is Avinash Meetoo.
List of topics
- Introduction to Linux
- Text editing and processing
- File management
- User management
- File permissions
- Process management
- Devices and file systems
- Linux installation
- Package management
Who should attend
Computer Technicians, system administrators, developers, and power users who want to become Linux System administrators.
Participants should know how to use computers and should have some prior knowledge of administering operating systems (including Windows or Mac OS X). They do not need to know Linux to join the training.
The course is MQA-approved and costs Rs 25,490 per participant. All fees are payable upon booking of seats. This is our policy in case of cancellation. Eligible companies can get refunds from the HRDC.
Become a Knowledge Seven Associate, refer people to our training courses and earn 10% of what we receive as training fee.